Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 13: This is the Greatest Night Ever!

I went out for drinks this afternoon/ evening with my two best friends from work :)  It was amazing.  We were expecting more guests to join us, but no one showed.  And to be honest, I'm quite glad they didn't.  We enjoyed nearly four hours of eating, drinking, talking, and LAUGHING.  Similar to what we do at work (minus the drinking, quite obviously).

It was tonight that we discussed (among other things) catchphrases-- you know, the things that you hear the same people say over and over again.

In particular, we discussed our catchphrases.  We collaborated and decided that my own personal key catchphrases are as follows:

"This is the greatest ____ ever!"  (Insert noun: likely to be day/night/week.)
"Did you know..."  (I like fun facts and I offer them as often as possible.)
"I tell you that to tell you this."  (I usually have a story or twelve, and one story often leads to another.  This is my go-to segue.)

I assume that there are many different types of people with many different types of catchphrases.  If the above three phrases are the ones my best friends know me for, then I'm quite satisfied.  Thank you, Sarah and Ariane, for giving me "the greatest night ever!" 

To my dear readers: what's YOUR catchphrase?  I can't wait to hear your responses :)

1 comment: