Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 4: Every Time a Bell Rings

Tonight's post is going to be short (and yes, I realize it's technically tomorrow)-- but I just got out of work after having worked ALL day long, and I'm whipped.  But I'm going to stay diligent and keep on posting. 

Tonight my sister sent me a text message, and it said this: "There was a bell ringing on TV and Cooper [the dog] perked up, then Gregg asked if he could hear Harper... (because she's in heaven getting her wings)"

I love messages like this that a) make me laugh, b) make me tear up a tiny bit, and c) make me love my family even more.  Leave it to Gregg to call my beloved canine an angel.  That's exactly what she is. 

Miss you, Harper.  Hope your wings are working out well!  If you're not too busy, fly on down here and keep me company :)  It gets mighty lonely without you.


No comments:

Post a Comment